Thursday, February 28, 2008

RRS Feeds

I finally got my RRS reader up and running. It was easier than I thought but took awhile to get everyone's feeds entered. I can't get the Class Blogmeister feeds to register, not even my own. At first I thought that it was just that I hadn't enabled the RRS on my blog so I went in and did that but still no luck. Any suggestions? I also added my school blog to our Wiki and was impressed that I remembered how. If you would like to check it out even if you can't put it in your reader you can see it at
Blogging at Unity Public School
I sure hope it is RRS and not RSS. Since I don't know what it stands for exactly I'm guessing here! ;)

3 comments:

Donna DesRoches said...

Other people have said that they too have had problems with classblogmeister. I am using Bloglines as my RSS (real simple syndication) reader and I am not having problems. Are you using bloglines or Google Reader?

Morag Riddell said...

Hi Donna,

Yes, I am using Bloglines. I'm going to try again this weekend to put the classblogmeister into my RSS.

Morag Riddell said...

Hi Donna,

Yes, I am using Bloglines. I'm going to try again this weekend to put the classblogmeister into my RSS.